Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Hatha Alignment for Beginners
In Today's class, I wanted to go over the importance of back bending when our spines become fixed in an excessively forward rounding position. Today, most of us spend the majority of our time hunched over a computer all day. This is much worse than when we hunch over while we are moving because, we are getting less circulation and our bodies are literally "cementing" into an extremely unhealthy position.
This position restricts our breath, internal organs, and that translates to a bigger pain body and more stress. These positions are basically unavoidable, so lets go over why it is important to do back bending to reverse these detrimental side effects of hunching over.
- Reverses the side effects of hunching over.
- Stretches the front (anterior) side of the body.
- Revitalizes internal organs, including the respiratory/cardiovascular system, digestive system, immune system, reproductive system & nervous system.
- Alleviates depression symptoms.
- Restores efficient circulation. Remember, circulation is the key to feeling great!
In Today's class, we are going to prepare the entire body for a full back bend, by warming up and strenthening the body with key poses.
See you in Class!
All the Best to You,